Author Topic: What Rules Exists To Protect A President From Potential Congressional Harassment?  (Read 197 times)

SherrylSpi

• My name's Sherryl Spivakovsky but everybody calls me Sherryl. I'm from Italy. I'm studying at the college (1st year) and I play the Trombone for 9 years. Usually I choose music from the famous films ;). I have two sister. I like Genealogy,
    • View Profile
    • What Rules Exists To Protect A President From Potential Congressional.
United States Senate, one of the two houses of the legislature (Congress) of the United States, established in 1789 under the Constitution. Each state elects two senators for six-year terms. U.S. Capitol, the meeting place of Congress, Washington, D.C. Thus, each state, regardless of size or population, is equally represented. Further, until the Seventeenth Amendment of the Constitution (1913), election to the Senate was indirect, by the state legislatures. They are now elected directly by voters of each state. The Senate shares with the House of Representatives responsibility for all lawmaking within the United States. For an act of Congress to be valid, both houses must approve an identical document. As in the House of Representatives, political parties and the committee system dominate procedure and organization. Each party elects a leader, generally a senator of considerable influence in his or her own right, to coordinate Senate activities. The leader of the largest party is known as the majority leader, while the opposition leader is known as the minority leader.
Have a look at my site https://nationalnews.icu/